Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Extra 5

"Her"

When I see her face,
I feel like I leave this world and go to a better place.
I feel like I'm floating, in outer space.

When I look in her pretty brown eyes,
My stomach fills with butterflies,
and a little piece of my heart dies.

 When she stands beside me,
I loose all the breathe inside me,

And when I hold her hand,
I get so weak I can barley stand,

They say every rose has its thorn,
But that changed when she was born.
She puts color in my world full of grey,
She makes me happy on a bad day,

She is one of a kind,
When the whole world goes dark, she will still shine.
And I would give ANYTHING, just to call her mine...

3 comments:

  1. "the say every rose has its thorn,
    but that changed when she was born."

    so creative! i love this whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so good, i loved it. Shows how much you really care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I feel like I leave this world and go to a better place.
    I feel like I'm floating, in outer space."
    i love this, you really know how to describe what you're feeling. it's awesome

    ReplyDelete